Friday 13 February 2009

How to get over having no Valentine Cards

Today I did 12 miles, from home onto Catherine-de-Barnes Lane and back.. This went well again with a good, steady 4 miles per hour. Feet seem to be coping well and I did a lot of thinking, which is unusual for me, as you well know. Thought a bit about our redoutable Home Secretary and the Great Parliamentary Expenses Scam. No wonder they become MPs, it's becoming a bigger and better number with every passing day. I need to find a room to rent in backstreet Glasgow, I could make a fortune.

I also thought about what to do if I don't get into the Nijmegen Marches. I can register after 9 March but if too many people register, there is a ballot. I was thinking of completing the Chichester March, then walking up Snowdon, Scafell and Ben Nevis, but not on the same day! Probably do it over a few days, like Nijmegen.

2 comments:

  1. Well done boss, keep it up. I am gutted I wont be able to do the march with you, however if you do not get to go I will gladly do Snowdonor Brecon with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry you can become my cheif collector in the city centre. Who knows, if this is a success we could do the three peaks together?

    ReplyDelete