Tuesday 23 June 2009

Getting There

A week ago last Saturday I had to work so I didn't go out for a walk at all last weekend, instead I had a nice lazy Sunday. On the Monday I did walk to work but at going home time the airport was hit by a terrific thunderstorm and torrential rain. So, I wimped out, got a lift part way home and walked the rest.

Sunday I did go out having celebrated Father's Day a day early! I walked 27 miles to my parent's and back and then into King's Heath and back again. A good walk, out for 9 hours so a long day.

Today I drove into work and then walked home. Tomorrow I shall walk in and drive back, repeating the process on Thursday and Friday.

Only 3 more weekend walks to go, though on 15 July I shall be going up to the top of Snowdon with Philip. Just cos it's there!

No comments:

Post a Comment